Our Lenten journey in the time of COVID-19 continues with opportunities to worship, learn, and connect with each other online. Although none of us could have imagined being separated from one another in this way, at St. Mark's we are doing our best to share this experience with love, generosity, and a willingness to try new things.
- Worship on Sunday, March 29 at 10:00 a.m. Join people from across our diocesan partnership for a short worship service, a message from Bishop Sean Rowe, and time to ask questions about this time in which we find ourselves. Anyone can join the service by clicking this link: https://zoom.us/j/951752578. To join by phone instead of video, call 646-876-9923 and use code 951752578#.
- Virtual check-in conversations with Carly and Craig on:
- Friday, March 27 at 7:00 p.m. Use this link to join by video:
https://zoom.us/j/502627405 or call call 646-558-8656 and use code 502627405# to join by phone.
Monday, March 30; Wednesday, April 1; and Friday, April 3 at 7:00 p.m. Use this link to join by video: https://zoom.us/j/763525632 or call 646-558-8656 and use code 763 525 632# to join by phone.
- Bible study on Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. Until our building reopens, we'll hold online Bible study on Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. Use this link to join by video: https://zoom.us/j/784751671 or call 646-558-8656 and use code 784751671# to join by phone.
- Divine Dance on Tuesdays On Tuesdays, March 31 and April 7 at 6:00 p.m., join members of St. Mark's and the Cathedral of St. Paul online for our Lenten study of "The Divine Dance" by Richard Rohr.
Use this link to join the conversation: https://zoom.us/j/454860277
Or call 646-558-8656 and use code 454860277# to join by phone.